Used Filler Equipment
CWR Resources provides used filler machines for industrial use of high quality.
Fillers are used to fill a bottle or pouch, depending on the product. These are mainly used for food/beverage and other products. Filler machines normally have a stainless steel construction
The following are the most common fillers used by the packaging industry:
- Auger/agitator fillers: designed to fill dry mixes, such as flour and sugar. Augers have a hopper adapted to a cone that holds the mix and transports it through a conveyor that is operated by the agitator. The mix is first filled into a pouch made from paper or poly that is formed into a collar, and then the pouch is sealed in place with the aid of heaters and dies. The interface between the powder-supply process and the sealing process is essential in the process.
- Vibratory weight fillers: these linear feeders combine accuracy, speed, and versatility. Each weighing hopper is built to handle the special needs of precise weights.
- Flow fillers: they are designed to fill a wide range of consumer requests, like plastic, bottles, tubs of liquids or oils, then eject the open liquid onto a conveyor system that allows it to be sealed. These filler machines are able to fill up to 200 bottles per minute.
- Tablet fillers: These are designed for products that are counted by pieces rather than numbers. They are designed for small bottles just like flow fillers, but they have a hopper designed to count by number as opposed to weight.
- Positive displacement pump fillers: Positive displacement pump fillers have the ability to handle many container sizes, fill volumes and product types. Originally developed for filling viscous products like creams, gels, and lotions, these fillers also handle thick paste products and water-thinning gels. This machine can easily fill products such as cosmetic creams, heavy sauces, thick shampoo and conditioners, honey, hair gels, paste cleaners, and car wax.
- Tube filling equipment: Tubes are usually full of viscosity products, so special filling equipment is needed.
- Vertical form fill sealing machines are considered a necessity in the automated assembly-line packaging industry. The machine converts plain rolls of film into small plastic bags and stand up pouches, while simultaneously sealing them with heat sealers made from stainless steel construction. For liquids or solids there is no problem as this type of machine can handle both substances flawlessly.
If you are interested in acquiring one of our used industrial filling machines, please check the items below. Interested in selling your filler or other packaging equipment? Please click here to contact us!