CWR Resources provides used filler machines for industrial use of high quality.
What is a shrinking machine and how can it be used by companies?
Fillers are used to filling a bottle or pouch, depending on the product. These are mainly used for food/beverage and other products.
The following are the most common fillers used by the packaging industry:
- Auger/agitator fillers: designed to fill dry mixes, such as flour and sugar. Augers have a hopper adapted to a cone that holds the mix and transports it through a conveyor that is operated by the agitator. The mix is first filled into a pouch made from paper or poly that is formed into a collar, and then the pouch is sealed in place with the aid of heaters and dies. The interface between the powder-supply process and the sealing process is essential in the process.
- Vibratory weigh fillers: these linear feeders combine accuracy, speed, and versatility. Each weighing hopper is built to handle the special needs of precise weights.
- Flow fillers: they are designed to fill bottles or tubs of liquids or oils, then eject the open liquid onto a conveyor system that allows it to be sealed.
- Tablet fillers: These are designed for products that are counted by pieces rather than numbers. They are designed for small bottles just like flow fillers, but they have a hopper designed to count by number as opposed to weight.
- Positive displacement pump fillers: positive displacement, pump fillers have the ability to handle many container sizes, fill volumes and product types. Originally developed for filling creams, gels, and lotions, these fillers also handle thick paste products and water-thinning gels. This machine can easily fill products such as cosmetic creams, heavy sauces, thick shampoo and conditioners, honey, hair gels, paste cleaners, and car wax.
- Tube filling equipment: Tubes are usually full of viscous liquids, so special filling equipment is needed.
- Vertical form fill sealing machines are commonly used in the automated assembly-line packaging industry for food and other products. The machine converts plain rolls of film into small plastic bags and stand-up pouches and seals them at the same time. Both solids and liquids can be packaged with this packaging system.
If you are interested to acquire one of our used industrial filling machines, please check the items below. Interested in selling your filler? Please click here to contact us!